Terms & Conditions
Effective date: December 19, 2020
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Mana O Molokai’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- There’s a zero-tolerance policy for non-confirmed members to use accounts.
Standard payment terms for everything we offer is payment in full upfront in a single payment or otherwise agreed on per customer. Upfront full payment is to be made before any workshop, membership or retreat commences.
For students participating in our memberships or online courses, payment is due as per the terms stated on the checkout page of membership or course.
Payments are final.
For members participating in our Memberships the student is within their rights to cancel their membership for the next month should they feel the membership is not right for their needs.
No refunds are offered on completed courses and all purchases.
Mana O Molokai hereby excludes itself, from all and any liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
- Loss or damage caused by omission;
The entire liability of Mana O Molokai to the Client in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the Services under this Agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen.
Mana O Molokai course content is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for qualified/recognized medical advice. Please consult with your physician/doctor for all your medical and mental health queries. Mana O Molokai does not give individual medical or mental health advice, nor do they provide diagnostic services.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- Via the Contact Page
- By phone number: +1 (808) 366-0465
- By mail: P.O. Box 182, Kaunakakai, HI 96748, USA
Date of Last Revision: December 19, 2020