How we help you to build a strong and unshakeable Hawaiian Spiritual Foundation
“E hana mua a paʻa ke kahua mamua o ke aʻo ana aku ia haʻi.
Build yourself a firm foundation before teaching others.”
— #276. ʻOlelo Noʻeau. Hawaiian Proverbs & Poetical Sayings. By Mary Kawena Pukui
Two Programs. One Path to Get Paʻa & Live Aloha and Pono.
Become the teacher and healer that the world so desperately needs.
Get started with Hula, Hawaiian Chants, Protocol, and Hawaiian Teachings in the Hawaiian Studies membership. Go deep with the Luna Hoʻoponopono Course.
Sign up for the 2023 10 Day Luna Hoʻoponopono Course!
Build your spiritual foundation! Learn the teachings of Luna Hoʻoponopono from Kumu Paʻa Nui Lawrence Kalainia Kamani Aki 50th generation of Halawa Valley, Molokai lineage of traditional ʻike (knowledge).
Starting February 6th at 8am HAST!SIGN UP HERE
Hawaiian Studies Membership
Hawaiian Studies is a guided and online monthly Membership where you can attend live Hula and chant practices plus the Open Forums Traditional Hawaiian Teachings.
- Learn from a lineage of traditional Hawaiian Teachers
- Regular studies
- Your most flexible ongoing course
- Open Door for Questions
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- You'll learn essential Hawaiian Chants and Mele (songs)
- You'll learn hula dances
- Protocol and Moʻolelo (stories)
- 2 monthly Live Online Open Forums Traditional Hawaiian Teachings with Kumu Paʻa Nui Lawrence Kalainia Kamani Aki
- Access to Hula and Oli Resources:
- Class replays
- Basic hula steps videos
- Beginners Course Facebook Community
- 10% DISCOUNT on Live Online classes by Mana O Molokai such as the Luna Hoʻoponopono Course and In-Person Workshops, and more.
- Access the Hawaiian Spirituality Private Podcast (BONUS)
WHEN / HOW TO JOIN:
The 5 Month Beginners' Course Hawaiian Chants and Hula opens once a year.
The next course will be in 2024.
Registrations for COURSE is now CLOSED. Get on the waitlist below, and you'll be the first to know when the course opens! Sign up for the Wait List →
Luna Hoʻoponopono Course
The Luna Hoʻoponopono Course is an in-depth 2-week course consisting of 10x Live Zoom Meetings with Kumu Paʻa Nui Lawrence Aki, 50th generation of Halawa Valley, Molokai lineage of traditional 'ike (knowledge).
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Building your Hawaiian Spiritual Foundation
You'll learn all the layers and levels to build the foundation of Paʻa. Being Paʻa means you have a firm and unshakeable foundation.
You'll learn the true meaning of Aloha, Pono, Paʻa, Mana, Pō, Aʻo, ʻUhane, Akua (Higher Being), Pule (Prayer), ʻOiaʻiʻo (Truth), the mutual relationship between these ʻrealmsʻ, and how to relate to them yourselves.
You will know why and how to create your relationship with the Higher Being as well as strengthen your intuition.
- Luna Hoʻoponopono
- You'll learn the Hawaiian process of healing and restoring balance within a family, individually, or in a (political) situation.
- Teachings of Hoʻoponopono
- Ground rules Hoʻoponopono Process
- Attributes Luna Hoʻoponopono
- Experiences + Examples
- Practice + Questions & Answers
We don't teach the mantra of four sentences or another new-age technique. The Hoʻoponopono process we share is perpetuated within our school lineage for over 50 generations from the island of Molokai.
WHEN / HOW TO JOIN:
The next course will be held in February of 2023. Mark your calendars:
The Information Meeting for the Luna Hoʻoponopono Course takes place on January 25, at 8 am HST / 19:00u Amsterdam Time.
Week 1 - Monday, February 6 - Friday, February 10, 2023, at 8 am - 10 am HST / 19:00u -21:00u Amsterdam Time.
Week 2 - Monday, February 13 - Friday, February 17, 2023, at 8 am - 10 am HST / 19:00u -21:00u Amsterdam Time.
Doors Open until February 6, at 8am HAST