Book 1: The Hawaiian Understanding of Wellbeing
Already have an account? Sign in to purchase!
- One payment only.
- Payment will be deducted from your Credit or Debit Card automatically and you’ll be emailed a receipt from Stripe. We don’t accept Paypal.
LOOKING TO BUY THE COMPLETE SERIES BOOK 1 AND BOOK 2? CLICK HERE
LOOKING TO BUY JUST BOOK 2? CLICK HERE
- 📙 1x eBook in PDF format
- 📙 1x eBook of 38 Pages
- 📙 Book 1 of 2 in Hawaiian Spirituality Mini-Series
- 📙 Hawaiian Teachings from the lineage of Kumu Paʻa Lawrence Aki on Wellbeing
What Happens Next:
- After you enter your payment details you will be taken to a thank you page for further instructions.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation with the two PDF eBooks attached to it. Happy reading!
About the eBook:
From one of the oldest, continuous teaching Lineages in Hawaii, Kumu Lawrence gets straight to the point about Hawaiian Spirituality. He takes you directly into the heart of more than 50 Generations of Ancestral Wisdom without all the "fluff" that often accompanies writings about Hawaiian Spirituality. In fact, Kumu is famous for saying "I don't fluff, I get straight to the point and tell you the truth..."
If you want to get to the truth about Hawaiian Spirituality and receive trustworthy spiritual guidance, you will find it here from one of Molokai's most esteemed teachers and authorities on Hawaiian Culture and History.
The difference between this book and many others is that it is written by a Kumu - a traditional teacher - who has lived the Hawaiian Spiritual Teachings and Traditions his whole life.
Using simple, everyday language Kumu Lawrence makes each topic in the Series easy to grasp, easy to understand, and easy to apply to your own life. Whether you have a wandering spirit or are ready for a full-blown immersion, the mini-series is an expedition into the Spiritual Teachings of Ancient Hawaii.
This book is about the subject of Wellbeing: how to become happier by healing your relationships on all levels. Kumu Paʻa Lawrence Aki shows you:
- What is the Hawaiian understanding of Well-being?
- What is Mana and how it creates your Well-being on a Day to Day Basis?
- What is the understanding of ‘Ohana or family in relation to well-being?
Books In This Series (2 Books)
Hawaiian Spirituality Mini-Series Book 1: The Hawaiian Understanding of Wellbeing
Hawaiian Spirituality Mini-Series Book 2: 100% Happy - Traditional Hawaiian Teachings for Happiness
The eBooks are also available on Amazon here (Book 1) and here (Book 2)
Payments are final