Live Online Kumu Paʻa Lawrence Kalainia Kamani Aki from Molokai, Hawai'i
Weekly Series Open Forum on the book Nānā I Ke Kumu: Look to the Source, Volume III
Dates: Weekly on Friday, from March 26 until July 2
Subject: Discussion and Talk story on Grieving and Hawaiian Healing Practices inspired by the book Nānā I Ke Kumu: Look to the Source, Volume III
Already have an account? Sign in to purchase!
- One payment only.
- Payment will be deducted from your Credit or Debit Card automatically and you’ll be emailed a receipt from Stripe. We don’t accept Paypal.
- 💻 11 x 2.5 hours live online talk via Zoom
- 💻 11 x Replays and class materials.
- The Open Forums dates with the subjects according to the chapters of the book:
🌿 #1. March 26, April 9 & 16, 2021 - Guiding Principles and Values
🌿 #2. April 23 & 30 - Historic Trauma and Resilience
🌿 #3. May 7 & 14 Kaumaha-Grief in Modern Hawaiian Life
🌿 #4. May 21 & June 4 - Hoʻoponopono-A Hawaiian Way of Life
🌿 #5. June 18 & July 2 -CODA (Ka Moeʻuhane)
- 🌿 Deeper Understanding of Hawaiian Thinking behind Grieving and Healing Practices Designed To Bring Harmony Within Families as is shared in the book Nānā I Ke Kumu Helu ʻEkolu. The wisdom in the book is put in context and illustrated by moʻolelo shared by Kumu Paʻa Lawrence Aki.
- 🌿 Connection to the Traditional Indigenous wisdom of the Kanaka Maoli, inclusive of your background and culture.
What’s not Included:
The book itself is not included in the price. You can follow the classes without the book, at the same time it is recommended to purchase the book.
The book Nānā I Ke Kumu Helu ʻEkolu is written by Lynette K. Paglinawan, Richard Paglinawan, Dennis Kauahi, Valli Kalei Kanuha. With illustrations by ʻĪmaikalani Kalāhele.
The book is available at Nā Mea Hawaiʻi, Da Shop, and/or Native Intelligence (shipping in the US only).
- We are not affiliated in any way and the profits of the book go to the Liliʻuokalani Trust.
What Happens Next:
- After you enter your payment details, you’ll receive an email with the Zoom details.
Payments are final